This Wiki is read-only for reference purposes to avoid broken links.
(changed last name from Norin to Tamm). To see an up to date profile go to Daniel Tamm
- Daniel is a developer. Has long experience in Java, J2EE and JBoss development. He has worked with integration of numerous financial systems, many of them typical of the Swedish market but also international bigger systems such as SAP and JDE (PeopleSoft).
- Daniel, among other things has been a professional responsible for the integration of the financial system of the Swedish branch of Cable & Wireless into C&W:s centrally managed SAP system.
- Daniel has been working as a business systems integration consultant at Ferrologic using integration platforms such as WebMethods and Oracle SOA:suite.
- Currently Daniel is running his own consulting business focusing on Business Systems and Accounting.
- Daniel has contributed with a Chart of Accounts Editor to easier get over the initial step of creating a chart of accounts file. Without this editor, the cvs file must be edited by hand. You may download it here in SourceForge.
- He also has an interest in updating this wiki and finding and writing down ways how to use Adempiere in specific cases (mostly for Swedish conditions).