- Civil Works for the construction industry was done some years ago in Compiere251 by Rasidi. He was the very first employed apprentice of Red1 when we first started Compiere in Malaysia as a partner (OpenfIX).
- Today he joined Red1 in Red Pear, think consultancy company startup to implement ADempiere among major industries in the world while aggresively contributing all informational value back to the bazaar.
Construction Module Review
Special additional features for Compiere Constructions
- BQ Master Setting
To enter the master setting of the BQ. Need to register all the category, task, element and classification to be used by the project. [[Image:]]
- Project Budget
Here is where the project cost being controlled. In this project budget module the budget of every project category, element and task are defined. The Budget also can be revised for several times. [[Image:]]
- Project Order (BQ)
Project Order (BQ) will define the details of the project. This module are designed to allow user entering the Project Order(BQ) up to level five. This module also support auto generate LOA to assigned subcontractor. [[Image:]]
- Assigning Task to Package and Subcontractor
This module will display the BQ structure base on the selected project and package. Here the user could assigned the specific task to specific subcontractor and to specific package. [[Image:]]
- Client Workdone Record
- Client Work done Order
- Client Material On Site Order
Other than work done, user also may claim for the material that already delivered to the site. This module is use to enter the detail of the material to be claim. [[Image:]]
- Sub Contractor Letter Of Award (LOA)
LOA are automatically created from Project BQ. In this LOA defined all the task and items that must be done by the contractor. The figure of the item or task can be in the quantity or lumpsum. [[Image:]]
- Sub Contractor Workdone Record
Sub Contractor Work done Record use to record details of the Progress Claim. Its will also update the progress of the project and preview of the overall project status for this subcontractor in term of total workdone, variation order, retention, performance bond and others. [[Image:]] [[Image:]]
- Sub Contractor Variation Order
After certain stage of the development, there can be additional works that need to assign to the existing subcontractor. By that reason this functionality provides to record the variation Order. [[Image:]]
Overall Construction Workflow
Construction System Flow
Reference: http://www.red1.org/aaa/racd/construction/construction.zip created by Rasidi.
- Presently trying 2Pack to export AD out for import into ADempiere.
- Then source code rationalising into separate jar package for 2Pack.
- Now at presales stage. Hopefully commencing some live implementations among the top construction industry companies soon using the package and improvements made shall be constantly updated to the 2Pack.
- Cooperating within bazaar to incorporate OpenProj (the Open Source version of MSProject) into the construction module
- Looking at understanding A Step by Step Guide to Libero Manufacturing as a better basis to reuse.
- Thinking of using Excel Map for MS Project Integration, useful also to Libero Manufacturing.
Sponsored by Red Pear (PLC)
If you are whether to review, evaluate, test, use or assist please sign in:
(No private emails entertained unless it is for commercial engagement with Red Pear PLC)
- For the discussion thread go to SourceForge Bazaar Projects.