From ADempiere ERP Wiki
RPM User Manual
Adempiere RPM Packager
by Stefan Christians
This program is part of Adempiere ERP Bazaar
Copyright © Stefan Christians
Copyright © Contributors
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
Contributors: Stefan Christians
Sponsors: K.K. Alice
Adempiere is a registered trademark of Adempiere, Inc.
All other company or product names are mentioned for identification purposes only, and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Packaging and Distributing Adempiere on RedHat-like Systems
This source package includes the Spec File and tools to download, customize, compile, configure, distribute, install, and run Adempiere on RedHat-like systems which use RPM as their package manager.
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Platform Independence
- Linux Issues
- How the Adempiere Source-RPM works
- Chapter 2. Preparing the Package Building Environment
- Required Development Tools
- RPM Build Tree
- Digital Signature
- Chapter 3. Using the Adempiere SRPM
- Installing the Source-RPM
- Configuring the Build Process
- Adding Customizations
- Building the RPM packages
- Chapter 5. Distributing RPM Packages
- Installing with RPM
- Creating a YUM Repository
- Installing with YUM
- Appendix A. Configuration Parameters
- General Settings
- Compile Settings
- Version Settings
- Mercurial Settings
- Adempiere User Settings
- Pristine Package Settings
- Client Package Settings
- Server Package Settings
- Server Configuration Parameters
- Corporate Format Settings